Looking to Sell Your Property?
We will gladly assist you in selling your home or property. Our ProfitMax Listing Program is the most sensible and cost-effective Full-Service Listing Program on the market today. ProfitMax sellers can realistically save 10%-40% on commission costs versus a traditional 6% Commission Listing. We are always looking for freestanding single family houses, town houses, duplexes, condominiums and land plots to offer to our eager customers.
With PLATINUM MOON PROPERTIES, you can count on:
- A competent and fair assessment of property value
- A professional sales presentation & advertising campaign, including visibility in online portals, website syndication, MLS, and hardcopy
- A strategic and focused marketing campaign designed to get you the highest possible price based on your stated selling timeframe
- A structured, systematic transaction process, complete with all necessary reports, disclosures, and contracts designed for your legal protection
- Our expert guidance and access to honest business partners so that your escrow is as seamless and stress-free as possible
- Access to our customer database and other resources
- Frequent showings of the property to potential buyers
- California DRE approved contracts and disclosures for complete peace of mind & financial security
Improve the "Curb Appeal" of Your Home?
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer's decision. Try baking a quick batch of cookies prior to a showing. Your home will smell sweet and be more enticing to buyers.
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows also helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about details on the inside.
Call us at +1 858 5253890 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your "curb appeal."
Helpful Hints in Preparing for the Sale of Your Home
To facilitate the sales process, please consider the following information and documents pertaining to your real estate:
- Desired price (familiarize yourself with what's already been SOLD in your neighborhood by using our home search system. Just remember to select the "SOLD" option at the start of the search, and enter your zip code)
- Location (exact address)
- Type of real estate (house, condo, multi-unit, etc.)
- Year the property was built
- Exact dimensions
- Detailed floor plan
- Information about included furnishings
- Documentation proving ownership
- Brief description of the property
Once you are ready to offer your property for sale, or if you are having trouble assembling the required documentation, please contact us, we're happy to assist you at every step of the process.